Thursday, January 1, 2015

It's hard to believe it's 2015!  I hope you had a wonderful evening, no matter what you did.
We had a nice lobster dinner with potatoes and steamed broccoli here at home; we weren't into watching all the festivities in New York.  We were asleep before midnight, but I woke up from fireworks going off .  Today will be another relaxed day with the possibilities of family game time.
Each year I choose a new word for the year.  I couldn't find my previous posts on my word choice, but this year I'm feeling that HOPE is my word. 
Hope that is not dependent on circumstances.
I pray that you have a joyous day today and a New Year filled with endless possibilities, overflowing love and joy, laughter and friendship.
Joy and Hope to you!
Noreen

9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I love your word. Mine is "content", and I believe God has a lot to teach me about not living my life by my circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all a very Hap-Pee New Year filled with good health, peace, love, and lots of treats and cuddles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the word "Hope" as your word and omg Lobster for dinner, yum! I made Filet mignon for my husband and I last night. HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOPE, everyone needs it! Happy New Year!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. We spent a quiet time at home watching movies. I love your word for this year. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you the same sweet friend! Hope is a wonderful word!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our household, new to the dog blogging community, is wishing you a very Blessed New Year.

    Abby the Lab and her Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. May your blessings be abundant in 2015. I haven't picked my word yet and I do like yours!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14