Monday, January 12, 2015

Another Great Treat from Mr. Chewy

Happy Monday to you! Saturday a package arrived for Hunter; I think he is used to getting the monthly treats from Mr. Chewy. Hunter is a very big fan of Jerky and I am always on the lookout for a product made in the USA. I can't believe that some companies, like Purnina, still have products being made in China. With all the dog deaths that occurred from Jerky made there, you'd think a reputable company would stop selling it. When I saw this product by a company that makes it in the U.S., I jumped at the chance to try it.
Nice Big Pieces
He's jumping for a chance to taste these.
Information on Chicken Breast Jerky from Vitality: " Helps maintain healthy skin & coat High protein, low glycemic treat Natural with added vitamins No grains, corn, wheat, soy, fillers, or byproducts Simple ingredients; great for dogs with food sensitivities Made in the USA!" Hunter rated these four paws because of the excellent ingredients and taste. WE will definitely be ordering this product from Mr. Chewy. We are thankful for the blog program offered by Mr.Chewy; it gives us opportunities to taste test products without buying them first. If you haven't visited Mr. Chewy's online site, you really should-they are a great company!
Have a fantastic day!
Noreen & Hunter

8 comments:

  1. We too have to be careful we don't buy anything from China over here too. Nice to be back. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved ours too! Nice to see you standing tall Hunter!

    Your Pals,


    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sound yummy! We did our very first product review for Chewy.com today!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say these are definitely a hit with Hunter and to be healthy too is such a plus....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you found something that he likes so well and is safe, too. You just never know anymore. I have trouble finding treats small enough that Charlie can digest. We use peanut butter a lot with him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look great! I'm very suspicious of any product not made in the USA and I'm always glad Chewy's has so many available.

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy got some of this for Christmas. She is totally addicted and wags her tail when we touch the bag. Hunter looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14