Monday, January 19, 2015

Good Morning to you!  This morning, Hunter and I went over to Kam's so we could walk with her and her Aussie. It was a beautiful morning and great time catching up; between the weather and the cold I had, it's been a long time since we walked.  Hunter cried the entire time I drove over; he always does that when he knows we are meeting friends.  On my way home, I was blessed to see not one, not two but four bald eagles sunning themselves in trees near the river.  I am always in awe when I catch glimpse of these majestic birds.  It truly made my day! I guess I am easily pleased.  Our weekend was good; I actually got some sewing done on Saturday, it felt so wonderful.  I hope you had a good weekend and that your day is filled with wonder.
Joy to you!
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. We also kinda cry and get fussy when we are going somewhere, I finks it cos we are so excited.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great weekend and a nice walk with Hunter. Gosh that must be a special sight seeing those eagles. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing to get to see these grand birds so frequently. I am glad you and Hunter were able to get out and meet a friend. I hope you have a wonderful week..

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of bad eagles winter near the lock and dams along the Mississippi near Alton ... about 30-40 minutes from here. I don't know why we haven't gone up there to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, 4! That must set the tone for the day!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome... in every sense of that word; how lucky you are to see bald eagles, they are truly magnificent!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14