Thursday, January 22, 2015

Greetings from beautiful northern Colorado. I so love these crisp mornings, when the sun shines on the snow covered Rockies. I just got back from walking Hunter, with our friends Kam and Lexie. My ears are still cold, but I feel full of energy. Yesterday I finished my latest quilt top; now the real work will start.

When I purchased this last summer, I didn't realize that it would go so well with the colors in our guest room. This was such a fun pattern to make and although it is much busier than I typically make, I think it will make a nice nap quilt for our guests. I will probably use a tan fabric for the back; I have no idea what quilting pattern I will use on it.
 Today is a very busy day; I'm taking Kam to lunch, a belated birthday lunch and then I have a haircut this afternoon. It will be good to have it taken care of prior to my surgery. I still haven't heard anything, but imagine my Doctor is dealing with the insurance company. We don't have much planned for tomorrow or the weekend. Hopefully the weather will be as nice as they are predicting and hubby and I can get out and go for some nice walks.
I hope your day is filled with sunshine, contentment and peace.
Joy to you!
Noreen

10 comments:

  1. Mom is envious of your day today, she is stuck in front of the computer at work....she loves your quilt. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt and do pamper yourself, you deserve it. Needing a legal fix until TGW starts next week and haven't seen all the series so starting from scratch with Damages and forgot what a nasty piece of work PH was. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilt and green is my favorite color too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is really lovely, and perfect!!

    I'm sorry that I've not kept up with blog reading like I should, and am now caught up on what's been going on with your health. I'm keeping you in my prayers that all will go well, and that when you have it, that you have comfort and heal quickly and uneventfully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty quilt and I so admire quilters. Maybe one day I can learn how. :o)) Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful quilt! Will you hand quilt it or machine?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. You already know how much I love that quilt ... that pattern is on my list! I can't wait to learn how you intend to quilt it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14