Wednesday, January 21, 2015

From One Day To The Next

Happy Wednesday to you. Usually, I call this outdoor Wednesday but not today; it will be indoor Wednesday to be sure. It has been so nice and made many of us longing for spring, even though we are still in Jan. The other morning I happened to see these doves on our Pergola; at one point there were over a dozen. Love seeing them!
This is the view this morning; the snow has started and I for one am glad that I can stay inside and assemble my latest quilt. I think the snow has stopped and that will be just fine. I've so enjoyed taking Hunter out on walks during the nice mornings.
Since there are lots of new movies out, before the Academy Awards, hubby and I may go see one today.  American Sniper is supposed to be incredible, but the story looks sad too-just not sure I'm ready to see it in a theater. 
I wanted to tell you that the CTscans went well yesterday and I had no negative issues with the contrast.  Some people get sick from it; I sailed through it just fine.  I won't know today or tomorrow about the results and am waiting for my doctor's office to call to set up a consultation.  I did find out that my genetic test might be covered by insurance and that would be wonderful. 
I hope you have sunshine in your area today, if not make the best of it.  Life is short; as KB says "Seize the day".
Hugs,
Noreen

12 comments:

  1. What a gift to see all those doves. I always like to think when I see doves that God is sending me some love. Looks like He was sending you lots of love....I am continuing to pray that your tests will be negative. So glad the insurance is paying for your tests....Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That snow is heading this way...not ready for it again, but I will just stay inside, too and hide.
    Hope the results are good! Glad you had no issues with the dye. Have a good day working on the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you tolerated your scan well. Hoping for good results. Wish it would snow here. Hope you'll share a picture of your progress one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad everything went well for yu yesterday...thank goodness on the insurance also...lovely pictures....stella rose and momma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do let us know about American Sniper. The Good Wife starts over here next Thursday hooray. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad the test went well and hope the results go well too. It turned cold here today and just enough wind to make it bitey!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear the test went well. Hope the results are good too. We are having family night tonight. Thought of going to American Sniper. Not sure if I want to see it yet either. May go to Taken 3 instead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad the test wasn't too rough on you (I don't like that contrast!). I hope you had a good day and enjoyed the movies. It has been snowing hard up here all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dear Friend, Just read last night about your recent testing today. I'm praying for clear results for you. I'm so happy to stop in and read a bit about your life. It's been a tough year for me and I am hoping to regain my writing more regularly now...hoping. I've got some catching up to do that's for sure, but it always brings a smile to my face when I come here. I'll be back soon.

    Big Hugs to you,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad to hear that your test went well and just want you to know that prayers are still coming! We saw American Sniper last night and it was awesome. I really hope that wins Best Picture, because in our opinion...it was an amazing story. Bradley Cooper deserves Best Actor for his portrayal of Chris Kyle. It was a very moving story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. missed this yesterday. I have found myself getting online less and less so I am a little behind. Glad the scan is behind you and you had no reactions to the contrast. Hope everything comes out just fine. Still praying every day for you! Enjoy this day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My mommy has had the contrast many times,,, but did not get sick from it.. Were glad you did not either.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14