Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Happy Tuesday everyone.  This is just a stop and say hello, because today I have my CTscan today and have to eat in the next 15 minutes so I can start the three hour fast. I've had two CTscans in the past, but still this situation is different. Our health is so important to us, especially as we age.  Please take care of your body and make sure you have a healthy lifestyle with good food and exercise.  My situation did not result due to poor choices, but still the future can be uncertain for all of us.
Blessings to you today!
Noreen

10 comments:

  1. Praying for you. I can my ct scan yesterday ... Thankfully I didn't have to fast for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noreen, You're in my thoughts and prayers. Remember that whatever you go through, God will be there to help you through it.
    Hugs and prayers, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. So hoping you get good results from your CT scan. Yes, our health is of utmost importance. I have a friend facing a possible maligancey and if it is cancer, it will be her 3rd diagnosis. So, so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying it all went well! Believing for good news and a super simple surgery! Blessings, Cindy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been thinking of you today. I hope that the news is good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking and praying for you today.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayers for good health and even better test results!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending a prayer your way, let us know how it goes for you. Stella Rose and momma

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14