Friday, January 16, 2015

Beauty

It's Friday my friends and that means most of you have a weekend ahead of you,some of you might even have Monday off. Yesterday was such a good day~I had two grands over for sewing and they finished one square that will become a doll quilt or just a starting point of more quilt squares. I also got a text from our other two grands that showed they spent the afternoon making another square, it blessed this Nana's heart.
  One of my friends is a great photographer and is always finding old barns to take photos of, so I asked her to direct me to some so hubby and I can go out exploring.  There is one in Lyons, but not sure we'll head that far. I know there are some in Miliken and Johnstown, so we might just go cruising.  I love the beauty of creation and even though I've shared this photo before, it is such a gorgeous sky that I wanted to share it again.  Tomorrow I will go watch three of my youngest grands take their rock climbing class; one imparticular doesn't like climbing but Mom & Dad decided to have her take a class(just one session of four classes)to work through her fear.  Once she has done it, she will know she can overcome obstacles that intimidate her.
She has her cousin there and some other friends who are also climbing and I truly think that helps.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy this journey called life.
Hugs to you!
Noreen

8 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful picture. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet memories you are making with your grand kids. I can't wait to see the finished doll quilt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is truly lovely. Glad you and the grands are having such a lovely time. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our mom likes pictures of old houses but she seems to have a lot of rules on the ones that are "right". Enjoy your journey!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. C rock climbs and loves it. She doesn't fear anything though and succeeded in climbing the wall in no time flat. I hope your grandchild does as well and learns to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. What a shot!!! I love old barns too Noreen. I am anxious to what you find on your expedition!!
    I got the book today!!! Yay!! Thank you Noreen. I am going to start it this weekend. It looks like one I will enjoy!
    How exciting that you have steered your grand girls towards the love of sewing!! I sure wish I had learned when I was young!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo Noreen...haven't seen you around much. I hope you are ok! xo Jeanne, Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sunset! I'm glad to hear you're enjoy the grandkids and are heading out to look for cool barns. I can't wait to see what you find!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14