Friday, January 9, 2015

The Winner Is....

Happy Friday Friends!  Here in cold Colorado, hubby and I are still battling with the chest cold & cough going around; all I can say is that I hope we don't have it for too much longer.  Thankfully, there is no where that we need to go and can just drink hot tea all day and try to beat this bug.
I am so pleased to announce that the name hubby drew for my book giveaway is:
                               Kris from Simplify
I have known and followed Kris's blog as long as I've been blogging. She is incredibly talented in cooking, sewing, quilting, crocheting and a very fun lady.  If you don't know Kris, stop by her blog
http://cakesbykristin.blogspot.com/

I want to thank all of you for your supportive thoughts and comments about my upcoming surgery.  You guys are simply the best!!!
Blessings,
Noreen

8 comments:

  1. Sending positive thoughts from here in NC. I'm sure the surgery will go well but sorry you have to have it done. We'll keep you in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner I'm sure it's an amazing read...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Kris. Please know I will pray for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking of you. I hope that you get over this bug so that you can move on to tackling the surgery. You are on my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Kris. Do you have a date set for your surgery yet? Keep us updated please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to go back through to read about your surgery. You are right - God WILL be with you! He always will be. Have faith in Him. I'll be praying for you!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting Noreen!!! I am eager to read the book!!! I have not been blogging much. Some computer troubles, and just an overall busy life!!!
    I see in above comment, something about a surgery for you. I must go read back..
    Hope you are well.
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14