Thursday, April 30, 2015

Dreaming

It's Thankful Thursday and I'm thankful for you dear ones!!! I cruised through my old photos this morning, trying to corral my thoughts for today and saw these pics. They are taken on Kauai, one of our favorite vacation spots. If hubby had his way, we would be living there(or so he says), but with family here you couldn't drag us away. Plus living in the Islands is not cheap! I hope you enjoy.

I believe this was an old estate, which is next to a golf course.  I believe the original owner sold the land to the golf course.
For those of you old enough, this was taken for a t.v. series. There was a key phrase in the series-"The Plane, The Plane"; any ideas.


I had a wonderful visit with my girlfriend yesterday; there were only nine Springers to exercise before we went shopping and to lunch.  This certainly beats the 16-18 she's had in the past; while they are wonderful dogs, by the time I left my allergies had kicked into high gear. 
Today, Hunter and I will head to Kam's for a quick walk; the tile man is here working and I don't want to be away for too long.  It will be warm today, so I see myself outside enjoying the sunshine. 
Oh Kauai, we love you; thinking of Val and her girlz too.
Aloha,
Noreen

6 comments:

  1. Mom says she would love to have a long stay in Hawaii, but like you, home is where the family is. Our human brother and family could be convinced to live there forever if they could find jobs:)

    Enjoy the day - it is gorgeous here.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are beautfiful! oH how fun it would be to go there ! The light house would be fun to visit,, and sleep in.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched shows that show Hawaii and it looks like a dream vacation spot. Love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate ... DH and I would be living on Hilton Head, if only it weren't for DD and her family back here in Illinois. ;-)

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, Noreen, wouldn't it be nice to see the estate house restored. Enjoy your weekend.
    Blessings, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the old estate. Wonder what the history is
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14