Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Outdoor Wednesday

One of the best things about living in Colorado is the abundance and variety of wildlife. Many of my first photos of mountain goats and bighorn sheep are MIA; they are probably on a disk in the desk. I always love looking at Romping and Rolling in the Rockies because KB always has incredible photos of mountain lions, bears, elk and other animals. I will include a link at the end so you can go visit her and see her photos. She has the most incredible Lab's and KB lives in the High Places and goes mountain biking daily, even in winter.  Here are a few of our photos; many have seen them before, but I'm hoping new followers will enjoy!
We have only seen Moose once, while camping at Grand Lake.  I never fully understood the attraction to them, until I saw a Mother and her Calf up close.  They are incredible.  I have heard that they are migrating over the hill towards Estes, but have not yet seen any. 
I will search for our other photos, in the hope that we still have them.
I've got a jam packed day today, by tonight I'm sure I'll be tired.
Here is KB's link, go by and say hi.
http://romp-roll-rockies.blogspot.com/

Joy to you!
Noreen


8 comments:

  1. Colorado is such a beautiful state, Noreen. The wildlife is amazing there- I hope you do get moose in your neck of the woods. They are just majestic to see in the wild.

    Have a happy,hectic day! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!

    We all love KB and her awesome dogs and her incredible photography!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my greatest joys was spending 7 months with my hubby and boys in Jackson Hole WY. Taking photos of all the beautiful wildlife was thrilling! Beautiful photos! Blessings, Cindy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Noreen. You are too kind.

    You got some great photos! I love the Bald Eagle. Isn't it cool how abundant they are becoming here? I had one soar over me while I rode my bike recently but I couldn't get my camera out in time. I'll admire yours instead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots! I told mom she needs to get her camera out!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your world with all of these treasured photos! We love each of them.
    And yes,, we do follow KB too.
    Your worlds have something special about them,, that make us feel with our hearts. Thank you for sharing.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are amazing shots.. My husband has been wanting to capture a photo of the bald eagle...
    so lucky...
    Xo Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. KB does take such beautiful pictures we feel like we are right there in them......we live in a beautiful part of the country.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14