Thursday, April 9, 2015

Happy Thursday to you!  I hope your week has been a peaceful one! Today is a very special day-our oldest granddaughter turns 10 today.  I won't post photos until Monday, due to the fact that she and her sister have a joint birthday party on Saturday.
 Hubby and I had fun last night at the musical, but we both decided that we should plan on attending matinees in the future-an hour drive home is a lot when you are tired. 
The other night, while we were watching t.v. and I was quilting, Hunter curled up next to me.  We loved how his front paws were between his back ones.  He is such a joy and makes my life so much happier.
I'm off to the grocery store, then to let Hunter have playtime with a neighbor and this afternoon will visit another friend who is dealing with health issues.  Tonight we will be going over to the birthday girl's house to play games and just to be with her.  Miss S is a joy to all of our family and we are very proud of her!
Until tomorrow~
Noreen

8 comments:

  1. We have a ten year old now also.....we are like you with several birthdays....enjoy....stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Hunter! We prefer matinees too
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your 10 year old. Can't wait to see pictures. That is just a precious picture of Hunter. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Miss S!

    Mom always says she would go to a lot more plays and concerts and the like if there were more matinees offered. The older generation needs to be remembered too:).

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet Hunter looks. Look forward to seeing the party pix. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to Miss S! 10 is a big deal!!!
    Our mom can't stay up past 9:30.
    CAmmie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy you are having a peaceful week!
    Happy Birthday to your sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that Hunter is such a cutie! For us 'older' folks, it sure is nice to have little buddies around to brighten our days! Enjoy your grands and family! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14