Wednesday, April 15, 2015

It's outdoor Wednesday and before the storm hits tonight, I want to spend some time outside. I had such fun with my girlfriends yesterday and last night we had a game night with Kim's family-per request of Peanut, for her birthday.  Three of the kiddos have colds, I'm hoping they avoid us.
Today is beautiful, after last nights wind storm.  Snow has already hit Utah and I know it will probably arrive here tonight; I'm hoping we just get rain.  Today is wide open, so after walking Hunter I think hubby and I will head down to an Apple store to see if our mini IPad can be repaired or scrubbed.  When we first bought it, we had an issue with ghosting-meaning that I would be in one app(such as kindle)and the it would just start jumping around.  We took it in right away and the fellow was familiar with it, his wife had the same thing happen.  He fixed it and we haven't had an issues with it until lately.  Now it just doesn't jump around in one app, but goes to all sorts of different apps.  Since we are planning on taking it to Ireland, we need it in good working order.  I think they will be able to scrub it and then reinstall the hardware.  At least that is what I'm hoping for. I don't want to buy another one.  Meanwhile I'm thankful for my Iphone and the fact that I can read on it.  If it doesn't get to windy this afternoon, hubby and I will definitely go on a bike ride.  I missed one yesterday because by the time I got home, it was too windy.
I hope you have a wonderful day today.
Hugs,
Noreen 

5 comments:

  1. Gosh modern technology for you. Hope you get to go on a bike ride. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you heart girl, I have no patience for such problems...I tear my hair out over this computer at times. Almost bald now. LOL. I wish you much luck. Hope the grands get well. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have been enjoying a beautiful day and were able to get on your bikes! Enjoy your weather before your trip! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom would be lost without her iPad - hope they can get yours working correctly. Crazy weather - what happened to Spring?

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went down to town today, and it was nice down there!!! I hope that you had a fun bike ride!

    It's been chilly and cloudy up here. The storm is supposed to bring us 1-2' of snow. We need it so I won't complain.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14