Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The Joy of Sisters

On Thanksgiving our Miss A turned six and her sister Miss O turns 8 in December, so Carrie and her hubby usually host a sister birthday party. WE all gathered for dinner on Saturday evening and celebrated two incredible girls.What joy!


We ate, played and visited; when you get the 11 grands together, there is plenty of laughter, squeels and giggles.  It was a wonderful gathering, but then any time our family is together it is wonderful.
I hope you have a great day~mine will be busy helping to decorate for an ornament exchange party in the evening.  This always ushers in the many celebrations.  Stay warm, it is still so very cold here.
Happy December to you all.
Blessings,
Noreen

8 comments:

  1. Love seeing the closeness in your family!


    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to the two lovely and sweet girls!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos . Good to see they get a long well ! Thanks for sharing , have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful Happy Birthdays in your sweet family! Enjoy your week! Blessings, Cindy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! The two lovely girls look very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like it was a perfect celebration. They are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14