Thursday, December 17, 2015

Another Hit From Mr. Chewy

Last week Hunter received a special package from Mr. Chewy; the reason it was so special is that the box contained not one, but two, samples to try. The one below that he is sticking his nose in is Nutro Moist-n-Chewy Bites.
A very small size that is perfect for him and would be great for other small dogs.

You know how picky I am about products being made in the USA and Nutro is made here. Here are some of the benefits listed:Nutro Moist-N-Chewy Bites are all natural treats that tell your favorite pup you love him! Key Benefits All natural treats Rich, hickory smoked BBQ flavor Great for all life stages Made in the USA.
  Hunter loves these soft little treats! In fact, he doesn't like hard cookies so much and these are perfect as a treat for when he comes in from going out in the snow to do his duty.
I hope you are giving your fur babies some extra goodies during this season!
Many thanks to Sydney and the entire staff at Mr. Chewy, we love them!
Noreen and Hunter

4 comments:

  1. Mommy loves giving us small treats like that too! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thought about getting a subscription box for my dog. She would love it. Been a while since I've been here. Hope you are doing well. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They may be tiny, but we bet they are tasty:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14