Friday, December 4, 2015

Sleepovers

Happy Friday friends.  I hope these first few days in December have been enjoyable for you.  I love this time of year! Tonight our two oldest granddaughters are having a slumber party here-do you remember that term?  Usually we have seven of the eight girls, but I decided to change things up a bit. Let me tell you the cousins are so excited and have had everything planned for at least two weeks.
We give them their choice for dinner and breakfast and they came up with a great dinner idea-a salad bar with lettuce, chicken, avocado, mandarin oranges, nuts(?). For dessert they are making ice cream sandwiches. Of course what party would be complete without Izzy drinks. After dinner we will be playing games, then have a movie😍. They are sleeping downstairs, not in the guest bed, but on the floor like camping(their idea). For breakfast tomorrow we will have pancakes with chocolate chips, Apple maple sausage and hot chocolate. Our oldest won't be staying past mid morning because her momma is celebrating her birthday(Christmas)  early and she'll want to get home. It should be such fun and much quieter with only two girls.
I'm off to the grocery store to get all the food necessary.
I hope you have a fantastic day!
Joy to you,
Noreen

6 comments:

  1. What a great memory for the girls. We have two Granddaughters but they are 6 years apart so that doesn't do too well for a sleep over, especially since the little one is only 9 months old. :o)) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy those sweet girls - it is always nice to do things with them in smaller numbers too - special times for special girls.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you are in the midst of enjoying your time with the girls. Have a super weekend!! Blessings, Cindy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun!! I know they had the time of their lives, what blessings all around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, So are you tired today? Really, what a blessing and great memories! I need to get busy and get some decorating done!! Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sleepovers make for special memories - enjoy!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14