Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Snow Birds

Happy Wednesday to you! I hope you are staying warm, either inside or bundled up when you need to be outside. Those in Florida and on tropical islands are probably just shaking their head at me. During the winter, we still have our small birds-like Sparrows, Juncos etc. but we also get Magpies which I love. I really wish we got Cardinals or Blue Birds, instead we get lots of Canadian Geese(messy) and some Bald Eagles that winter here. This magnificent guy is a Cooper Hawk and we get them a lot here, but never had one this close.

The doves stay around all year, but I loved how tucked in they looked in this bare tree.

When its cold and icy out, I've decided that staying inside is a better choice for me. I love walking and have missed taking Hunter out the last week, but it's just too cold.I think of those who live in the north and how you must be laughing at me.
Enjoy each moment of every day, life passes by too quickly.
Joy to you.
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14