Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Program

Good Morning My Friends! On Sunday our grandchildren were in a Christmas Program at their church and hubby and I always go. It is so fun and of course I love Christmas music, so got my share of singing~it made my heart sore. Our two youngest weren't involved in singing, but aren't they just so adorable!  Mr. L is now 3 and Miss E is 2; they loved being with each other.
This is Kim, our youngest daughter with her hubby. I think Mr. L has his mama's eyes.

Carrie and her hubby; have to say her hubby was in a pretty jolly mood Sunday evening and teasing all the adults.
The children of the church actually outnumber the adults. Some were serious about singing and others were not. For a little bit, Mr. L stood on stage(you can see him on the far right next to his cousin) holding his cousins hand(not singing mind you), but then raced back to his parents.
I'm thankful to have gotten this post done, because hubby and I have some serious running around to do today and I'd likely forget like yesterday.
I hope your day is filled with contentment and patience, as here in northern Colorado the traffic is simply nuts!
Joy to you!
Noreen

9 comments:

  1. LOVE the kids Christmas programs and performances... Yes, Mr. L sure looks like he has his pretty mama's eyes. I am going to be running around today too [for fun things!] but it is raining and I kind of wish it wasn't right now. Can't wish too much rain away in California though. Enjoy your day Noreen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looking family . I so miss the kids Christmas concerts when they were little nope no grand babies for us as of yet our kids are still figuring out their lives lol ! Wonderful photos . Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a nice family!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, How special to be able to see their Christmas program! You are blessed my dear friend! I just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas! And may this next year be blessed and oh so special...
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love the Christmas program!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came to wish you a Merry Christmas
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. No Christmas programs this year so I very much enjoyed yours! Darling daughters, darling grands! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for coming by and leaving kind words for Sam. We don't know if he will recover but he sure is a fighter. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14