Monday, December 21, 2015

It is last last few days before Christmas and I'm already running behind. This morning I worked on a gift project that will not be done for Christmas, but hopefully will be done for New Years. Before I knew it, my bff Kam had arrived; I was taking her out to lunch to celebrate her Christmas birthday. We had a great lunch at Pannera, my go to place when soup and a salad sound good. We ran some errands and got caught up; I've missed our hanging out together! The afternoon buzzed by and we just finished dinner when I remembered I hadn't posted today. I have a feeling tomorrow will be as busy.
I've been reminded today of five friends who are battling for their lives this Christmas-so if you believe in the power of prayer please left up those hurting this season. Cancer affects all of us, either directly or by touching loved ones.
I'll be back in the next day or so, but I wish you joy filled days!
Hugs,
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. May joy fill your days and your heart too! merry Christmas, Noreen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noreen, I am sending prayers for your friends. We do need to all join in with prayer for so many. There's a great power in prayer. Blessings to you and your loved ones, Merry Christmas, soso,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your Christmas was awesome. I got way behind and had many late nights but thankfully it all got done! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14