Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Happy Friday my friends~I hope your week has been productive and good!  There is a big storm coming to the mountains this weekend, but the projected amount of snow isn't as much for us; this is great.  I had a lovely day yesterday; my ladies study in the morning which I was leading, as our leader was away.  I do have to say though that everyone was really late and I was wondering if anyone was coming.  I got to hold our little guy while his mama did some chores and in the afternoon we headed up to Carrie's house.  Papa and the kids are making a wooden advent wreath so they had to go get the wood.  The kids love doing projects with my hubby and this should be a fun one.  I felt fine yesterday, all my energy was back; don't quite know what was going on Wednesday when I was fatigued walking, it might just have been from not eating enough breakfast.  Today, Kam and I are going to some garage sales before we walk the dogs.  Hunter is generally really good when left home alone, if the outside door is left open but five hours is a long time to be left alone.  Today, we are having a fly-over by a Air Force jet so I will leave him crated.  The noise always scares me, if I'm not expecting it and I don't want him freaking out.  Tonight we are having our friends, who are snowbirds and back for the holidays, over for a welcome home dinner.  The rest of the weekend is just as crazy-dinner here with friends tomorrow night and then a Broncos & Soup party at another home on Sunday.  When is a girl supposed to sew? I am still working on the border, have half done already but I think I will need to wait until next week to work on it.  I am thankful for days that are spent how I choose,not by a time clock.  I am thankful for different interests-hubby's woodworking and my quilting.  I am thankful that my schedule will be more relaxed next week, while hubby is away-but I have to say I wish he didn't need to take this particular trip as it is going to be very stressful.  I am thankful for the little fluff ball that will be keeping my company while he is gone.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Noreen & Hunter

10 comments:

  1. Wow it's go go go for you. I play on playing in the snow and napping. What can I say, it's a dogs life. Nose poke to Hunter.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Noreen. Your recent schedule sounds a lot like mine! Busy, busy, busy!!!! But good things, and lots of family time. I do not like it when my husband travels, at all! I am thankful for the company of our doggin too.
    Have a great day!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one busy little Lady!!!
    May you have a sweet week-end,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are going to be busy! But it sounds like a great kind of busy ... spent with people you love. Hopefully you'll get some sewing time next week while your hubby is gone. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woof! Woof! Hope the noise is not too loud. Lots to be thankful for. Happy Friday n Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like a productive life to make living sweet. Enjoy your gorgeous Colorado domain & doings, and puppy love :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our mom gets tired just reading about what all you're doing! Ha roo!
    We don't have jets fly over, but we do have Apache helicopters from Ft. Riley and we heard all the artillery and tank blasts from the range. We love it all - the sounds of freedom! We are thankful for the sounds and for the men and women making them!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you are pleasantly busy! We are impressed that Hunter can stay alone in the house for so long! Mom does not trust me and Stanley for fear of what we could possibly do. She has seen Stanley's teeth destroy toys and would not want that to happen to the couch. I talked to Stanley and he said he is not planning to eat the couch but you never know when he will turn into Dr. Destruction. Have a good weekend (it has been snowing here all day).

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Noreen ... so many fun things going on for you! We have some colder weather coming in over the weekend ... today it was 80 degrees in our neck of the woods with more of the same for tomorrow! My hubby mowed and trimmed the lawn this afternoon and I tidied up the front porch and the patio. A lovely day to be outside! Hugs ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  10. A storm doesn't sound so good, but have a lovely weekend anyways
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14