Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Happy May Day!

Happy Tuesday and Happy May Day  to you! I decided to take a break on posting puppy pics and instead post touches of spring in our neighborhood. Yesterday while walking with my two gal pals, we noticed this front yard. It was so pretty and I was jealous of many of the flowers. My tulips have buds, but have not opened yet. Usually we get a snow before Mother's Day and they are covered; I can only hope it won't occur this year.
The tulips were so bright and gorgeous!
I loved the design of this yard, they even have the same flowering tree that we have.
I had fun yesterday afternoon with my grands and the puppies.  Today I'm off to the doctor first thing to see if we can adjust my blood pressure meds; I had a problem in Kauai and also since I've been home.  No wonder I'm so tired; I just want to have my energy back.  I have not yet caught back up to my previous weights at the gym and am wondering if my elevated blood pressure is part of the problem.  It is supposed to rain this afternoon, so I will be working on sewing downstairs.
I hope you have a lovely day!
Blessings,
Noreen

5 comments:

  1. Spring is such a wonderful time of year! The puppies are adorable!!!!!!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. love seeing the pictures here. We are still waiting for Spring flowers but with warm weather now it won't be long. Happy May Day to you too! Praying all is well with you and your energy returns soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy May Day! And National Purebred Dog Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the visit goes well. BP meds can be so difficult to get just right.

    Mom is starting to work on some flowers for here. Tis the season:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am surely praying for you, dear friend. I trust Jesus to bring that blood pressure into normal range and keep it there. He is able! Sending love and hugs to you! And, those precious puppies, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14