Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Puppy Love at Six Weeks

Hello friends, hope your week has gone well so far. Just have to share our puppies at 6 weeks old today-they are so adorable and it makes me wonder why we never became a breeder home for Canine Companions For Independence. My friend in Ca. who had a breeder, used to say that by the time they turned 8 weeks both their mom and the humans raising them were very happy to release them. Not sure I'd feel the same way.  This morning when I went over they were all snuggled up together after play time outside.
The parti on the right top is a very special dog to us.
My quilting friend Michelle holding her girl Heidi.  She hasn't seen her in a month, so was surprised at how big she's gotten.
Heidi on her Mom's lap with Banning next to them.

Doesn't Heidi have the sweetest face!

I love this pose, so regal.   Three Amigos.
Love this shot!  I am definitely going to miss these puppies when they go to their forever homes in two weeks.
Have a great day!
Noreen

6 comments:

  1. Sigh, we would love to cuddle with any one of those beautiful babies. Love their colors and markings. All the best to each of them in their new forever homes.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are so cute, and their little faces say so much. I know they are going to grow up to be wonderful little dogs. Mags and gus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness overload! I'd have trouble saying goodbye to them too. They are so cute and they look like they are so wonderful. Enjoy them for the next two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they are all soo cute . I do like the try coloured ones . Lovely photos . Thanks for sharing . Have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have puppy love too, their coats are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my word! They are so beautiful!!! I could just cuddle them all day long!! Thanks for sharing, sweet friend. :) Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14