Monday, April 30, 2018

Happy Monday to you all. I can't help myself share these beautiful puppies with you; I spent Saturday night with them and held all of them, they are so adorable.
I love the way they all snuggle together and even pile up on each other.  As of yesterday, there is only one little boy left.
The little red one with the pink collar is going to a friend of mine and she is such a sweet little pup.



Miss O holding one of the white parti pups.
Our littlest granddaughter, Miss E is totally in love with them all.
Miss A feels the same way.  All the kiddos have stepped up to help with the puppies, even doing the laundry.  They are just starting to get up and some are walking, most of them have their eyes open. While I've been at a whelping, I've never been around puppies this much and I'm enjoying it.
I hope you had a great weekend and start the week off with a smile.
Joy to you.

2 comments:

  1. New life - just so sweet.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my word!!!! They are SO precious!! I am so happy you share them with us here! God bless you, sweet friend. :) Praying for you and so thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14