Monday, May 7, 2018

Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a spectacular weekend, filled with activities that make your heart soar.


Friday night we joined a couple from our street and went to our favorite restaurant.  Bonefish is incredible~their food is delicious and staff attentive. This is the special I had, more of an appetizer than a dinner as the portions were small; however it was so good.  There was a pineapple risotto and a glaze on the shrimp that was delicious.  It was the perfect size.  I usually have salads, but choose this and was so glad I did.
Today has started off on a normal schedule-first thing the gym and this afternoon I'm heading to our quilt guild meeting; they are having a guest speaker whose a quilt appraiser and judge at fairs.  Looking forward to hearing her.
Tomorrow I'm getting a cut and color, but going back to how I used to wear it-shorter and a bit lighter for the summer.  Lately my hair has felt so heavy and with the heat coming thought I'd change it up a bit.  Hope it looks good.
Have a wonderful day!
Noreen

1 comment:

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14