Wednesday, May 2, 2018

May Colors

Happy Wednesday to you. Although it is cold and rainy here today, I'm embracing signs of spring all around. Our flowering pear trees and also our Payday Trees are covered with white blossoms, that are scattering in the wind. My Lilac bushes have buds and are growing-yeah! Several homes of the street have these beautiful Redbud trees and I love the bright pink flowers. We have many similar Crabapple Trees too and they are also gorgeous.

This morning was nice and slow, then we went to the gym and worked out.  We've gone to the grocery store and bought sushi for dinner.  Now I'm going to start pinning my challenge quilt so that I can quilt it.  I'm trying to get projects checked off my list; the challenge quilt has to be revealed in June, so I best get going.  Tomorrow rain is also scheduled, so I imagine I'll have more sewing time. Sure reminds me of winters in northern Ca.  At least the grass, the bushes, flowers and trees will get a good drink of water.
Have a blessed day!
Noreen

5 comments:

  1. We have two purple ash trees in the back yard the may or may not get that bore problem. Mom hopes to replace them with redbuds - the ones here are gorgeous!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is much more colorful down there than up here. Enjoy! (It's snaining up here today).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful colors - so rich and saturated!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful signs of Spring. We are definitely into spring here, finally! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how pretty! Spring is such a season to see the glory of the Lord! Your tree is so pretty! God bless you, sweet friend. Praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14