Monday, May 14, 2018

End of the School Year

Hello Friends! I hope you are all doing well and that you had a great weekend. On Friday night our family gathered for the end of the year presentation/program where all our grands could share a project they especially like that they completed. Our town's school schedule is different this year(due to remodeling of a school)and school started early last August and ended Friday.  The first picture is a verse Miss F wrote out for us, it was beautiful.  I am not sharing all the projects here, but some of the highlights.
Here we have a sampling of Mr. B's famous Guacamole and chips; next to it is an old iPhone that our oldest grandson took apart so he could learn to identify all the workings and also see if he could upgrade it.
Our Peanut loves engineering and has received many Metal Art kits-this one is a grasshopper, it was quite delicate and she had to be very careful putting it together.
Each grand gave an oral presentation on what they did-here is Little Man explaining all about the tractor he drew.  It's hard to see the wheels, but we thought he did an excellent job drawing it as well as telling us about it.  As you know, I don't like putting many photos of our grands here-but these next two are profile pictures.
Here is our youngest granddaughter telling us all about Cheetah's.
Here is Mr. B, aka dog breeder/hopeful Vet possibly/chef.  His topic was the Golden Gate Bridge.
It was a wonderful evening.
The three boys headed back to our house after we were done and had a sleepover.  Little Man so looks up to his cousins and they are such good role models.  On Saturday morning after breakfast, we had a game of Yahtzee and Little Man actually got five Yahtzee's-I was sitting next to him and it was all fair; we've never seen so many in one game.
Yesterday hubby and I went over to Carrie's after lunch for dessert; both families blessed with me thoughtful gifts and cards.
Today I am hoping to hit the gym and have some other things I need to take care of.  It rained much of the weekend and more is in the forecast-it's good for the plants I just put in the ground.
Have a blessed day!
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely. Pretty ambitious grandson there!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noreen, This is a great post. I love all the cute things your grands are into. What great talents. I know you must be proud. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14