Friday, May 4, 2018

Puppy Love

Happy Friday to you! It's been a somewhat busy week within our family, but whenever I'm feeling stressed I just look at these cute puppies. Monday our four oldest grandkids took an American Heart Association class and got certified in First Aid, CPR and using the AED. We are so glad they have this skill. All but one grandson has Standardized Testing this week, plus the youngest two aren't old enough for the testing; thankfully it was over yesterday, so today they had off. Today the four oldest are volunteering at a big event with their dads; they've taken a Colorado Youth Outdoor class that teaches them skills-such as Fly Fishing, Archery and Skeet Shooting. I know they've had fun working all day, but with the warm weather today(it's 74), I'm sure they'll be tired when they get home. So, I met the girls and their remaining kiddos at Carrie's for lunch today. The kids ate quickly and then ran to play in the warm sunshine. We visited, but then headed in to hold some puppies.  This is Heidi who is going to my friend.  She is so sweet!
Love the markings on this little boy!  He is a very special puppy and no he is not coming home to our house, but to some lucky family.
They are so much more alert and even barking, if you saw the video I posted on Face Book yesterday you will understand.

Heidi(in the pink collar) is pretty good size as is Moose, who now has been named Alfie.
Gosh I know the next six weeks are going to fly by, especially with the kiddos done with school around the 15th of this month and with our neighborhood pool opening up.
I feel better today than I have all week; even got a walk in today and will hit the gym first thing tomorrow.  Going out for dinner tonight with our neighbors; she is a quilter so I always enjoy talking with her.
Blessings on your day and weekend.
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, that puppies are so cute. We are going to meet our grandpuppy today. Her name is Roxy and she is a Chesapeake Bay Retriever. I love how involved your grandchildren are. I'm going to be a grandmother in October!! I've been waiting so long.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those puppies are adorable! Sounds like busy times, as usual, eh Noreen!! Wouldn't have it any other way now, would we?!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those puppies!! How adorable they are! I know little Heidi will bless your home. God bless you, sweet friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14