Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Happy Outdoor Tuesday!  This morning first thing I hit the gym, but only did weights as I was planning on walking with a neighbor.  It was a fast workout and then I ran to Target to look for another long workout tank-no luck.  I came home and changed into shorts and met my neighbor for our three mile walk.  It is already 76 degrees outside, so glad we got it in.  I decided to go back on Overstocked and check out cushions~I may have found some that will work, just have to show hubby.
This afternoon I have another annual doctor's appt., when that's done I'll head to the grocery store with hubby.  I think we are having pizza for dinner tonight, doesn't that sound good.   Tomorrow I am going to Carrie's to meet my girlfriend and take pics of her holding her new puppy Heidi. This weekend will be fun~Friday I have coffee with my quilting gals, Friday night all of our granddaughters will be here for a sleepover and then Saturday maybe we'll look for that tree for the yard. Sunday, all the family is coming for a bbq and Monday we have a couple from across the street coming for a bbq.  The weather is supposed to be warm and wonderful and I love starting summer like this. So all in all, a great and blessed week.
May you enjoy life and share love.
Hugs,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14