Monday, May 21, 2018

Happy Monday to you.  How was your weekend?  Here in Colorado, it was rainy and cold~which means we stayed in most of the weekend.  Yesterday afternoon though, hubby and I went to a huge store called AT HOME~it's a big warehouse filled with everything you might need for a home.  We are in desperate need for new outdoor couch cushions, but the problem is the size of the couch(plus the fact that we are both picky about the quality).  We went to this huge store and found some that would work, but I don't want to settle on them yet.  We then went to two other stores and by that time I was out of steam.  I also don't want to spend $400.-500. on them; otherwise we'd just go to Cos*co and get a new couch with the cushions.  There is one more store I want to check out; I've searched online and that is where I've seen the really expensive cushions.
Today I had to run and have a test done to rule out kidney stones-it did.  Afterwards, hubby and I went out to breakfast.  It was so nice to go out in the morning, not something we do on a regular basis.  Last week, I told hubby I want to start having a date day or evening each week-where we go out to eat and enjoy each other.  In a couple of minutes Hunter and I will be heading over to see the puppies and  see how Hunter reacts to them.  There is no concern that he won't be nice, but I can see him running in circles around them(his normal behavior with puppies)and tiring them out.  This afternoon I may walk since our weather is back to warm days and I need to go find a couple of tablecloths-one for outside and one for our dining room.  I'm hoping Targe* will have them. I'm still working on hand quilting my challenge quilt that is due the 2nd Friday in June.  It's been so fun to be creative and have a story behind it.  Once it's finished I will post a picture and the story here.
Have a fantastic Monday and give thanks for all the blessings in your life.
Hugs,
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. So thankful to hear that you don't have kidney stones! Oh, my, thank the Lord for that. May the Lord bless you and heal you. Sending love and hugs your way, sweet friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14