Friday, May 18, 2018

Exploring the Great Outdoors

Happy Friday to you. I hope you've had a great week and are ready for the weekend. Yesterday hubby and I went over to watch the puppies explore the grass in Carrie's backyard. They are getting so big at 5 weeks and although a bit wobbly, they are doing fine on the grass.


Copper is weaning them and they got their first taste of kibble this week.  They love it.
Love this little guys paw up.
Playtime with brothers.
Old Grandma Lily letting the puppies know that she is in charge.
Next week I'll take Hunter over, because he is younger and more apt to play with the pups.  The little red girl on the left is Heidi, my friends puppy.  She is so anxious to take Heidi home, but the pups will stay until they're 8 weeks old.
They are all so cute and I love watching the personalities develop.
Until next time~
Noreen

4 comments:

  1. They are so adorable. Thank you for sharing these photos. Nothing like a puppy.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable!!! How fun for the family to watch them grow..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - Mom is squeeing all over the place - she just loves puppies:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noreen, What fun curly dogs. So darn cute. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14