Monday, April 2, 2018

Our Favorite Foods on Kauai

Happy Monday to you! I wanted to share some of our favorite foods here in Kauai. We have several places that we must go to while we are here. The third couple always arrive a day or two after the rest of us arrive and we celebrate by having dinner at Duke's the first night they are here. Hubby ordered the ribs and loved them.
I do my best to stay with salads, especially beet salads-my all time favorite.
Yesterday we headed out to Port Allen and went to a brewery.  This salad was so good; the pineapple was so refreshing.
Hubby and Glenn split a burger and said it was perfect.
After lunch we went into Hanapepe  and walked across the swinging bridge to a little store.  The owner is a photographer and has a great eye for photos.  WE got 5 cards to take home.

Our favorite Shave Ice is Jo Jo's Shave Ice; here we are getting ready to enjoy.  It is one of the few treats I indulge in when we are here.
Today we are being hit with heavy rains and are under a flood alert.  We had planned on going to for breakfast, but will pass.  Unfortunately, the weather forecast shows this happening all week-ugh.

I hope you have a great week! Joy to you~
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14