Thursday, April 26, 2018

The Two Left

Happy Thursday to you. I am taking a break in a busy schedule to bring you a little more love in your day! These two boys are the only ones left in the litter that don't yet have their forever homes. They are adorable and I hope in the next couple of hours to be going over to hold them all.  The first one looks like his dad and grandfather-a beautiful Red Parti Poodle.  He is going to be a wonderful addition to someone's family.
The sweet little guy with be a lighter White Parti Poodle with red markings. Love those waves on his forehead.
Their eyes should be opening today or tomorrow and before you know it, they'll be walking.  Oh what joy.
Today I planned to be sewing and getting ready for our mini group Sew Day tomorrow at a local quilt store.  Doesn't that sound a little like cleaning house before the housecleaner comes?!  It is a day designed to work on our projects/goals that we set up for ourselves back in January.  I'm doing pretty well on my list and so when I got a call from our leader that the Honor Flight quilts were still 15 short for May's flight and the local store(where we are meeting tomorrow) was busy machine quilting them all.  Our leader wanted to know if I would bind one and bring it tomorrow.  I said yes in a heartbeat, because I don't make quilts for the organization and if the store owner is generously lending us her large classroom for our sew day, then why shouldn't I help out.  I also suggested if they needed more bindings done, many of our group would step up I'm sure.  Five will be done by tomorrow morning and we'll see how many are left.  I am not taking my original project-machine quilting my Sunflower quilt, because it would just be too bulky to work on there.  I will take a border I need to do for a Simple Blessings quilt; it's flying geese and I'm going to go slow and try to get them  done as precisely as I can.  It should be a fun day for all of us, especially if we can help out our Colorado Honor Flight organization.  Being with these gals is always so inspiring and I come away with great ideas.  Tomorrow morning I will be packing up all of my gear to take to the store, so won't be on here unless I get some great photos today.
I hope you have a very productive day today and remember to give thanks for all the blessings in your life.
With gratitude,
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet friend! I have been trying to get over here for days to visit with you and see what is going on in your life. We've been vacationing and so busy, but how wonderful it is to catch up with you today! You always bless me so much. Oh, those puppies!!!!!!!!! I wish I could take them both!! You must hate letting any of them go...what little dollbabies! You have such a big heart to work so hard to help with the quilt projects. I know you bless so many people...you sure bless me. God bless you abundantly, in return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so precious. I wish I could have one. I keep begging Mark for another puppy. Son and DIL are getting a puppy this weekend. I can't wait!! Best of luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet boys!!! We still think Hunter would love a brother:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Noreen! Oh my goodness, they are so cute!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this post on the sidebar of another blog, and I just had to stop by, as I totally love puppies!!! I currently have a 5-month old grandpup, who I get to watch on a regular basis. When my son went to get her, the breeder gave him his choice of the 2 that were left. He thought about taking them both---one for him, one for Dad and Mom. However, since we have 2 beagles (age 2 and 9), he wisely considered that we couldn't take on a puppy as well. Especially since we get to puppysit his little love several days a week.

    Those little ones are so sweet. A loving home is just around the corner for them.

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful pups! Mom loves puppies and said she would love to have a puppy farm where the pups stayed furever! Will one be Hunter's brother?

    Just Stopping in to bark hello!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14