Thursday, April 5, 2018

Fun Times with Friends

Happy Thursday to you. I am pleased to share our Santa Rosa friends that we join every two years here on Kauai. Hubby worked with these men and also played golf, so now we meet them for two weeks of fun in paradise. We've been meeting them here for the last twelve years; wish we had socialized more while we lived in Santa Rosa-guess we were all busy with families.  Last night was our turn to host Pupu's and cards; our new condo was the perfect place with lots of room to spread out.  The food was easy-crackers, cheese, salami, wings, chips & guacamole, pineapple and candy as well as drinks.  It was a lovely evening and the guys sat outside and ate.  Afterwards we taught them a new card game called Golf and later played 3-13.
Bob and Judy from Windsor Ca.
Glenn and Peggy from Santa Rosa.
The guys usually golf every other day, but this year has been unusually rainy so they've only played twice.  We go out for lunch or dinner and go on fun adventures.
The time is passing so very quickly.
Hope you have a fantastic day!
Hugs,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14