Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Happy Day

Hello,  You know I've whined about hubby's laptop(which he calls ours)being in the shop for repairs, but I'm so thrilled to know he is on his way home with it-hopefully better than it was.  Today has been a cold, rainy, snowy day and I've been working on putting borders on my Sunflower Quilt for our sew day on Friday-I'm hoping to get it machine quilted during that time.  However, since I couldn't post pics of my favorite puppies I haven't sat down to touch base.   Hope your day has been excellent!
Hugs and giggles,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14