Friday, April 6, 2018

Puppies are almost here

Happy Thursday to you all. I thought I'd highlight our daughter's family dog Copper. Many of you had seen her here since she was a pup; oh how we love this dog. We've never had a poodle before and I now understand what people who say "I've owned a poodle and will never have any other breed" mean. I have to admit that when I was in high school a close friend's family had two or three miniature or toy poodles and they were so yappy. I really didn't care for the dogs, which was unfair, but I didn't like the constant barking. I know believe that it was a behavior that they allowed and not the dogs fault. So a week from tomorrow is Copper's due date; I simply can't wait. Copper only weighs 40 lbs and is 23" high; if the stud was smaller-maybe a moire size I'd definitely be picking my pup out of the litter.  Look at Copper's expression-isn't she a beauty.
Here is the stud-he is so handsome.  He is only 55 lbs and 26".
I know that I will be falling in love with their pups; it will be interesting to see how Hunter does with them.  Having a grandson that is going to pursue Vet school either as a Vet Tech or go ahead and become a licensed Vet this is going to be such a good experience for him.  Once we are home and the puppies arrive, you know where I'll be hanging out.
Blessings~
Noreen

5 comments:

  1. Copper is a beauty and I love her coat color. Those pups will be adorable, I think you will find you need one of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very exciting. I can't wait to see pictures. My son and daughter in law are getting a puppy in a few weeks. I know I have puppy fever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting , I honestly thought Cooper was a male by the name lol ! Our friends have a Standered male Poodle named Tucker and he has and still is a handful even after training him in doggy school and he is a year old now . How exciting for you all though looking forward to seeing pics of the puppies . Thanks for sharing , Have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both gorgeous. And you never know, there could easily be quite the variety in sizes. We bet Hunter would love a brother or sister:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how sweet! So happy you can enjoy them. :) Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14