Tuesday, April 3, 2018

More of our favorite foods

Good Morning to you~although it may already be the afternoon, depending on your location. Yesterday it was raining so hard and after several hours we decided to head to Lihui to shop and get lunch. Peggy and I both bought some items and afterwards Bob and Judy joined us. We headed to Duke's again for lunch~it did not disappoint. Here is the salad I ordered; it was so good.
This is John's fish and chips...he said it was the best he's had on the island. The restaurant across the street have changed their recipe and he won't have it there again, said it tasted like frozen fish.

Here is Judy's coconut shrimp; doesn't it look so good, but I can't have it do to the batter.
We hung out in the afternoon and then headed across the street for a light bite to eat for dinner.  We knew there was a Lua going at the Sheraton, so afterwards we headed over to watch for a bit.
Today hubby and the guys are hoping to get to play golf.  Not sure what I'll be doing-I may have to hang around the condo as there was a problem with the upstairs- water leaking down to our unit.  Hoping we gals can go to Macy's and see what's on sale, but not sure yet.
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. Mom says she wishes she were there:) All of the food looks so yummy. Enjoy your time in Hawaii.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how wonderful! I am so thankful you arrived safely and are having a lovely time! Enjoy every moment, sweet friend. Sending love and hugs to you from afar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! !
    Celebrate this Easter with a heart filled with peace, joy and cheer! Have a happy Easter!
    I am always impressed with a nice message.
    In this season, Japan is stained with cherry color.
    It is a very favorite season for Japanese people.
    Sakura in Washington DC is also a present from Japan.
    I am enjoying 70 kilometers on a road bike in cherry blossoms.
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14