Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Good Morning to you! It is bright and sunny out today, but high winds are back in the forecast. I've got to run to Sprouts and then will come home and begin more gardening. I wanted to share another birthday party with you-our ,Miss M aka Peanut, turned 11 on Saturday. I would like to share just how much she has grown and matured and what a blessing it is to watch her~you may remember she had so many health issues as a baby and young girl. I can proudly say most of those issues are long gone and she has made up for those that still linger. She is an avid reader, which simply amazes me because I wasn't when I was her age. She plays her violin and although at times it is a hard instrument to learn, she is disciplined with it. One of the gifts her parents gave her for her birthday was getting her ears pierced; something that the girls need to wait for(in order to make sure they'll take care of their earrings). Her is her mom-our girl Kim watching her open presents. 
Peanut didn't know she was getting her ears pierced, but we did and got some Turtle earrings in Kauai for her.  Two years ago we got her a Turtle necklace, so felt like we really needed to get her matching earrings.
A good majority of her presents were books and she was thrilled.
Her she is with her youngest sister Miss A, cousin Miss A, cousin Miss E and Little Man is to Miss E's right.
While we were away, Peanut came over and dusted for us; she's earning money for a very special present for a loved one.  Her big sister Miss S came over and fed/watered my orchids. I love having our grands do things for us and then being able to bless them.  They never expect to be paid, but are always so very grateful for it.
I hope you have a great day; this afternoon hubby and I will take his laptop down to the Apple store to meet a tech and see if it can be fixed-I hope so! I'm lost without it.
Hugs,
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely family you have!
    Good luck with the laptop!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noreen, happy birthday to Peanut! You have a beautiful family! Many blessings, Pam

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14