Monday, April 23, 2018

Happy Monday to you.  How was your weekend, did you do anything fun or exciting?  We have gotten back to our normal routines and it feels good.  Starting back at the gym last week was hard, I felt like I had lost so much in just two weeks.  Today I worked out hard, increased my weights back closer to what I was at before I left and did 2.5 miles on the bike(I'm sure I'll feel it tonight).  I have to say that I have gotten so used to hubby's Mac, that trying to get photos from emails on my old laptop to post here is impossible.  Ugh.  On to fun news: the puppies are growing so much and will be two weeks old this Wednesday.  We are anticipating their eyes opening and a lot of motor skill developing this week.  Four pups are already claimed, one by a good friend of mine which means I'll be able to see her often.  One is sold to a nurse and she will be training her to be a Therapy dog for Children's Hospital.  She has one dog she uses currently and a very old Standard.  I'm excited the puppies are selling so quickly, but it is hard too.  Our granddaughters are sad every time someone comes to pick one.  This weeks weather is going to be spring like except for tomorrow.  I'm so ready to have the warmth stay.  Yesterday my walking partners and I did an extra mile plus, bringing our total up to 4.25+ miles. 
I've got a couple of errands to run today and then will be sewing. 
Hope you have a productive Monday.
Hugs,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14