Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Happy Outdoor Wednesday! Yesterday was a busy day-mainly because we had to evacuate our condo due to a water leak. Everything here is at full capacity, due to Easter break. Thankfully our rental company had a Honeymoon suite down the road from where we were. It is so plush and nice; not on the beach but a easy walk. This morning we almost walked two miles; considering the downpour, we felt that was pretty good. By the time we got out after breakfast, the rain had stopped. The other night we joined our friends for dinner and each got a slice of Hula Pie free, since we had eaten there countless times.
Here is the view from our new place. It doesn't sit on the beach, but the walk does me good.
The beach is lava rock, but the ocean still so magnificent.  The Pineapple Express storm is headed here form No. Ca. and yesterday there was a threat of flash floods.

This is the first sea turtle we've seen here-pretty cool.
A bit down the beach was his big brother.  I couldn't believe how close people were getting to these turtles, despite the signs that said to stay away from them.
Not sure what the rest of the day holds, except that tonight the two couples we are here with will come for PuPu's-aka appetizers.
I hope that you are having a great week.
Hugs,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14