Thursday, December 28, 2017

Snowy Owls in Colorado

Happy Thursday to you! Many of you are avid Bird Watchers and love getting pics of different birds. I love seeing Bald Eagles here as well as an occasional Hawk in our back yard. I hear Owls on a regular basis, but do to the fact that Hunter might make a great meal, I like them in other areas. Last night we were watching the news and saw that three Snowy Owls have been seen here in Colorado. They make their home in Canada and Alaska, but the expert said because they have over populated, they are migrating south. Oh what a beautiful bird this is.

I am so thankful for having eyes to behold the beauty of different birds and animals.  I am so thankful that we live in Colorado, with four distinct seasons including cold winters, I am thankful we have a view of the majestic Rockies and that three adventurous Owls made their way here.
I hope you have a fantastic day and see something new to you.
Blessings~
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. Oh, they are so beautiful! I imagine you love seeing the birds...we saw an eagle the other day, and it was just so thrilling to see that! I hope the New Year holds many special blessings for you, sweet friend. You are such a blessing to me, and I appreciate you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would love to see an owl in the wild!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful bird! We have barn owls in our old barn, with barn owl babies every spring.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14