Thursday, December 21, 2017

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Happy Thursday to you all.  Here in Colorado, we've had a very dry November and first part of December and I have to say I was fine with it.  I know we desperately need the precipitation and snow, especially in the mountains and it has arrived.  This is what we woke up to this morning; not quite as much as had been predicted, but enough all the same-at least for the flatlands.  Hubby shoveled the driveway and sidewalks first thing and then we assembled our plates of cookies that needed to be delivered.  After delivering five plates of cookies(also three last night),  I am home and hoping to sew while hubby is at the golf course playing on the simulator.  It's the perfect day to be inside with Christmas music playing and enjoying the beauty of the day.  It is so pretty and I'm content just to stay inside.  Later this afternoon we have one more Christmas delivery to make and then will relax now that everything is finished, except for hitting the grocery store on Saturday.
I hope you are having a great week and enjoying this Christmas Season.  What a joy it is to be alive, to have family nearby and grands to bake with.  Praying you find blessings in your day.
Noreen

1 comment:

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14