Monday, December 11, 2017

My Christmas Collections Part II

Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a fantastic weekend; we've had the most gorgeous weather and I'm so thankful. I won't mind a dusting of snow around Christmas, but for now I'm so thrilled that although cold  is here i there is no snow on the ground. So you may all know that I love Cardinals~we don't have them here or Blue Jays, but they are so pretty. I started adding some to my Christmas decor several years ago. I added another this year.
Many, many years ago-probably close to 25, my sil started giving me Lizzie High dolls for Christmas.  They are so cute!
This wall hanging was my weekend project-very simple, a panel that I cut up and quilted. Initially, I wanted to make pillows like Potter* Barn sells, but changed my mind.  I did all the quilting on the machine.  It is really hard to tell and I've even got some machine quilted snowflakes on it.
I love this little mason jar decoration!  One of my gal pals gave it to me for Christmas.  Hubby and I tried to find the same size jars and battery operated candle holders for a gift for some friends, but were unsuccessful.

My girlfriend from Ca. is out dog sitting for her brother and I'm heading down to spend the day with her as soon as I am done with the gym.  I am hoping to just relax until Christmas, although I do need to do some wrapping.
Hope your day is so easy and  that you can share some joy with others.
Hugs,
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I don't really have a collection for Christmas, just various decorations that I love. The only collection I have these days is my collie stuff. (Knick knacks, books, wall art)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your quilted wall hanging is so pretty! I hope you and your friend enjoy a wonderful day together!! God bless you, sweet friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your collections are lovely. Have a great time with your from California.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14