Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Normal Days

Greetings to you friends!  Today marked the first day in several weeks that seem to be normal, in that we hit the gym first thing this morning and now hubby is off playing Senior Badminton while I straighten up the house, do laundry and clean both sewing machines.  It's cold and snowy out, so being inside is what I like to do best.  I may even look at working on a sewing project or two.  I can tell you that my body is not used to the workouts I had been doing, since I skipped a couple of days.
I actually had to lessen the weights and I sure could tell that I need to stay at it 3 days a week minimum.
Not too much else going on here, just enjoying getting back to normal.
Blessings on your day!
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and the family!
    It does feel nice when things go back to normal - even though the special occasions are so much fun!
    Lots of licks, your good friend Morrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, normal is what I think most of us enjoy most. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14