Saturday, December 23, 2017

Fun Christmas Gifts

One of the greatest gifts I can give to those I love is something I make; it is also the same with gifts given to me, they mean more when they are hand made.  I had two panels left over from my wall hanging and decided they were the perfect size for a table runner.  So what's a mom to do, but create one for each daughter.  They were so quick and easy, giving me more practice on machine quilting-though I will say it was basic-just stitch in the ditch.  They took less that a morning to complete.

My California friend Cyndi crotched me this scarf and I love it.
I made this runner for Carrie and just changed up the binding a bit.
So both runners have been delivered, with a day or two to enjoy them and maybe more, depending on how quickly my girls take their homes apart.  I loved these panels and had planned to make pillows out of them, but it was more fun make the runners.
May your Christmas Eve be filled with joy and blessings and your Christmas Day as well.  Our family will be attending church tomorrow morning together and then having lunch afterwards.  Monday will be filled with family, food, fun and thanksgiving for our Savior's birth.
Blessings and joy to you!
Noreen

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful runners made with love! And that scarf is just so lovely too.

    Merry and Blessed Christmas to you and your family.

    Woos - Lightning, MIsty, and Timber, and Mom too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing your family peace and love at Christmas and always.
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homemade gifts are SO SPECIAL!!!
    Merry Christmas to all of you!
    Cam and Mags
    And our parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the gifts that are treasured! Merry Christmas!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14