Thursday, December 7, 2017

Family Celebrations

It's Thursday and I'm so very thankful for the love of family! You might think that has been said before and you are right, but I can't help saying it again. Last weekend we celebrated three family birthdays-our daughter Kim turned 36, Miss O turned 10 and Miss A turned 8. All are such a blessing.  Miss A, always so sweet and smiling, her eyes light up.
Miss O with her cousin Peanut and her little sister.

I love Kim's expression and Logan's look...they both bring fun and laughter to our family.

I just can't say it enough-I LOVE OUR FAMILY!
Yesterday was a busy day-45 minutes doing weights at the gym, running errands, joining hubby while he played indoor badminton, I walked 2 miles on the indoor tract and then did the bike for 3 miles.  Last night I hand quilted for 3.5 hours, I sure slept well.
Today has been a busy one too~more errands and then I'll pick up our oldest granddaughter and she and I will be making a cheesecake; it isn't a traditional one per say, but one that is gluten free and dairy free(almond milk cream cheese and yogurt).  Tomorrow I have my quilt mini group luncheon and party, so I'll be gone a good part of the day.  I hope you have a fantastic afternoon and day tomorrow.
Joy to you.
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. You are blessed with a wonderful family!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful family indeed!! And certainly a tribute to you and your husband for a job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to hear all about your family's activities and the holidays things you're partaking in, Noreen. Tis the season... :-) Blessings~ Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14