Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Hello Wednesday, I hope you are all enjoy the week thus far.  As always, this time of year fills each day with some sort of activity and then hours just fly by.  Yesterday I had a good visit with my friend and hit the road before rush hour traffic began.  Today we will be hitting the grocery store first thing, two grands and I are going to be making Christmas cookies to give to neighbors, friends, church and our vet.  After that, we will hit Costco for a ham, sparkling cider and some small items.  At lunch I'm taking a dear friend out to lunch for her birthday and after that will pick up grands to begin baking.  I'm hoping to deliver cookies today, because tomorrow we are supposed to have 3-4" of snow.
I hope you have a great day and are staying warm.  Old Man Winter has come to Colorado to stay.
Blessings, joy and hugs~
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. Have fun with the grands . Ham - yummy!!!

    Woos -Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noreen, there are always so many last minute things to take care of, but it still is the most wonderful time of the year..Merry Christmas my friend..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a busy time, and yet, you find spare moments to do good for others! God bless you for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason I have never thought of making cookies for our veterinarian! I bet she would have loved that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have been able to walk outside daily, but tonight winter arrives with snow and ice and cold temperatures. Late for our corner of the world. Merry Christmas Noreen! Hope you have a wonderful celebration with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful day you had planned! I hear that the snow totals have gone down. Too bad - we need it even if it is a pain to drive in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun times!! Enjoy, sweet Noreen, and many blessings upon you and those you love during this most holy of seasons. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14