Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Holiday Festivities

Most of the day is gone and yet here I am just sitting down at the computer. To say I've been busy today is an understatement. Firstly however, this is the dinner from the party we went to last night. Unfortunately for me, I had to either scrape away the sauce on the meat or ignore the potato item-due to bread crumbs. It was a nice affair, but next time I'll have to call in advance to check what is on the menu.
This morning one of my neighbor/gal pals had three of us for breakfast.  I love looking at how others decorate and often those ideas become a springboard for my decorating.  My friends hubby actually does this tree by himself and it is gorgeous!
I love everything about Charlotte's decorating-from her stove and countertop to every table top and space.  Not to crowded, but so cute.
Loved her table setting!  The three candles in the center were presents for us and so cute.  I should have gotten a picture of the fantastic quiche she made for us, the muffins and drinks.
Charlotte is one of the biggest blessings in my life, a giver and friend who is always there.  I am blessed with so many wonderful friends! After the breakfast and present exchange, I had to head to church to help decorate for our ornament exchange tonight.  Later we joined our sil's parents for a nice lunch, then hurried to a meeting with our financial man before coming home to walk Hunter.  I've got to get him fed now and then in a bit I'll head to the party.  It is supposed to be just appetizers, but ends up being more like a dinner.
Next week will sound so boring after such a busy week; maybe I'll even get some baking done.
Sending you all holiday wishes and hugs.
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Wow....looking great. I love the tree and all the decorations in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine how many wonderful friends you have, because I feel sure YOU are a wonderful friend to so many! This is such a busy time of year, but so very happy and fulfilling. I believe Jesus smiles as He sees us enjoying so much fellowship with His children and celebrating the occasion of His coming to earth! So thankful you are enjoying it all to the full!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14