Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Family Time

Happy Tuesday to you; hard to believe it's Halloween. Last Friday, Carrie hosted our quarterly tea party/luncheon for all the little girls. It is always so very fun and watching them learn how to be gracious hostesses. Here is the luncheon that Carrie's oldest girls prepared; however I took the salad in a Christmas bowl-wanted to be the first to have something for Christmas.

Carrie made us all wonderful name tags; I know we will use them for Thanksgiving too.

Here are our eight granddaughters.  I love each of their different personalities and each one holds a very special place in my heart.

That evening we celebrated three birthdays-Carrie is on the left and had a birthday a week ago and our two son in laws had a birthday on Sunday.  With our large family, we tend to do parties with more than one person celebrating their birthday.  Kim is on the right of me-wearing a shawl she made.



Our oldest son in law-with our youngest granddaughter.
Kim's hubby; we gave both guys the exact same gift certificate to Scheels Sporting Goods.  They love them and already know what they are getting.
I spent this morning at one of my neighbor/walking partner having "coffee or cider", which usually means that it is more like a breakfast.
Hubby and I are going to the movies this afternoon to see A Different Kind of Me.  I've heard great things about it and can't wait-but will take my Kleenex.
I hope you have a great last day of October.  Hard to believe tomorrow is November 1st.
Joy to you!
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful time making more beautiful family memories.

    Happy Howloween Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! my, Noreen, this just blesses my southern heart! Your granddaughters are so beautiful as are your daughters too.
    We tend to celebrate multiple birthdays too!
    Enjoy your evening with your dh.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14