Wednesday, November 1, 2017

WE LOVE CHEWY

Happy November to you!  Yesterday, hubby spotted the Fed Ex truck out in front, which generally means something special for Hunter.  Imagine my surprise when I opened the box and realized it wasn't for Hunter after all, but for us. Now this is an incredible company.  Just look what the WOW Team sent us-three Chewy jars filled with candy corn and gummy worms, as well as Dove Chocolates, plastic spiders and fake teeth.  Chewy, you are all amazing and we are so thankful for  you, especially Miss Natalie and the WOW Team.  This is a great way to start off the month of Thanksgiving; I try to find something special each day to give thanks for.

Noreen

2 comments:

  1. We had the same surprise here. Chewy.com is a company that really knows how to treat its customers well.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is very generous of Chewy! And who doesn't love a little surprise in the mail to make a day that more special?!
    In answer to your question, yes, Avalon is the newest member of our family. She is a rescued Galga from Spain :)

    Sophie and the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14