Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Fun, Fun, Fun

You can be sure that Hunter isn't missing me at all~he's spending all his time playing with Lily and Copper(shown here)and the peeps(aka grands).  He loves going to Carrie's house and actually never even watches us leave.  You can be sure this gal will be missing her pup! I am so thankful that it works out for us to trade dog sitting-though it seems like Carrie has Hunter more than I have their two.  What a blessing the family is!  I am so thankful that Hunter gets along with Copper so well~she is the first big dog he's enjoyed and played with.
I'm heading to Maine this morning and simply can't wait.
Joy to you.
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. And it must be nice for you knowing that Hunter is somewhere where he is loved, well-cared for, and having a great time.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this photo on Ig, loved it, enjoy your trip.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots and lots of fun we bet!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14