Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Good morning friends! We have been having such a fun trip until yesterday when we found out that the city we used to live in, that our friends still live in has been hit by wildfires. Typically there are occasional fires, but none the magnitude of this one. We were on pins and needles yesterday, wondering if they’re still have a home to go back to. Prayers are answered and so far the fire has shifted direction. If you’ve seen the Tubbs fire in Santa Rosa Ca. this is the one; the areas we are seeing on the news are devastated.
Hugs, Noreen

3 comments:

  1. WE could not believe those fires on the news this morning, our hearts go out to all the people. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fires are just horrible. We hope and pray for all those affected by the fires and for those who have lost loved ones and their homes. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such horrible fires, that they happened so fast, and no warning system for all these people, not able to get out! I do hope your friends are ok, it must be terrible to be on vacation, and worrying about the disaster happening there. Continuing to pray for all who live there, so terribly sad!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14